Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Spontaneity

So after years of saying I was through with haircuts I decided I had had enough of my hair and chopped almost all of it off this morning (well not me personally, someone who does this sort of thing for a living did it for me). Combined with a fresh shave I now appear to be the world's largest 14 year old. It does seem like it should be easier to maintain now and my head feels quite a bit lighter (although that might be sleep deprivation). I think I need to take up boxing, just to weather my face a little so that I don't get asked for ID at the liquor store whenever I shave.

3 comments:

Gwenhwyfar said...

Maybe you could get Laura to throw som hot grease on your face, or you could go to the gaslight and say, real loud, "Harleys? Only fucking pussies ride Harleys!" or "The Hell's Angels are gay!". Maybe you could spend like half and hour a day smacking yourself in the face, I bet Laura could help out with that too.
If you need any more ideas, I bet I could come up with a few more.

Jason Doan said...

Thanks, but you;ve been plenty helpful already :P

Gwenhwyfar said...

That's what I'm here for!