Monday, December 11, 2006

Douche of the Week


Well it's been a month or so since I've done Douche of the week, but I found a deserving individual this week, Rabbi Elazar Bogomilsky. Now I wouldn't normally go after a religious leader but I think I said "fuck" 20 times reading this article, and it's only 8 paragraphs long. The Reader's Digest version is as follows. The Rabbi threatened to sue the Seattle-Tacoma Airport authority if they didn't put a giant fucking menorah next to their display of Christmas trees. In response the airport took down all of their decorations before they had to deal with the avalanche of complaints from representatives of every other religion demanding that they put up some giant symbol of their faith. Look fuckwit, a Christmas tree isn't a religious symbol. I'm an atheist and there, standing in my living room, covered in Star Trek and cartoon ornaments is a Christmas tree. Not a menorah to be found either. Wanna sue me you litigious fuck?

Update:
Rabbi tucks tail and runs. He's still a douche for threatening to sue in the first place.

No comments: