Monday, September 19, 2005

Joy

The long boring summer TV season is finally over.

A few of my favourite shows (Simpsons, Family Guy) have already had their season premieres, but the new TV season really kicks into high gear this week.

Tonight featured the beginning of the 3rd season of Corner Gas, one of the funniest damn shows on TV, my ribs actually hurt after watching tonight's episode. Brent Butt is one of the funniest people on TV, I just never get sick of this show, I'll watch the reruns over and over again just like The Simpsons.

Wednesday night is the season premiere of my favourite new show from last year, Lost. What's in the hatch? What will happen to Jin, Michael and Sawyer? What do the numbers mean? What is the deal with the island anyway? I'll be happy if they answer 1 of these questions this week.

Then without having to wait longer than a commercial break, it's straight into CSI: NY, my favourite of the 3 CSI's (but there isn't a huge difference in quality between this and CSI). I don't watch CSI: Miami unless there is absolutely nothing else of interest on and there are no movies I feel like going and seeing playing. David Caruso is just about the worst actor in the history of acting.

Thursday night we get the season premiere of CSI, which means I'll have to get around to watching last season's season finale sometime this week :P I can be so lazy about catching up on things sometimes.

Yep, it's a good week to be a couch potato.

No comments: