Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Link-o-rama

Lots of old crap here but it might be new to someone.

A discussion at work the other night got me remembering some of the shittiest musical numbers of all time. So, for your listening horror I present 3 virtuoso's of shite, William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy and the grandaddy of them all Mr. David Hasselhoff.

In a non celebrity way this cracks me up.

Someone's science project about incredibly safe sex can be found here.

I've often wondered whether or not my ass could be more minty...now I have my answer.

A less interesting blog than mine. I hope the owner is OK, she hasn't updated in awhile.

Japanese people are fucked up. (This one probably isn't work safe, although I'm not sure exactly which rule it would break)

Don't let your dog leave home without one.

Ok people, time for you all to get back to work :P

No comments: