Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Babylon 5 returns

One of the greatest sci-fi series of all time will return in a series of direct-to-DVD mini movies. They will be written and directed by J. Michael Straczynski and we can expect the first set to be released during the second quarter of 2007.

I don't actually care about this as I never really liked B5, but I know a few people that read my blog like B5. Now if they were doing new "episodes" of Straczynski's vastly superior Jeremiah, then I'd be excited.

read more digg story

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Season Five of B5 was so painfully bad and I really haven't bothered watching the movies (mostly because of that), so I don't know whether to be excited or just sad.
(although it is pretty sad that I just said that or even know what you're talking about)

Anonymous said...

So maybe we'll finally see how the Crusade storyline ends up?

Jason Doan said...

Whatever you say Jim, I still don't give a shit about B5.