Monday, July 24, 2006

Some movies I've seen recently

Superman Returns - I liked it for the most part. The only thing I didn't like in it was the stupid tacked on storyline with the kid, blechhhh. Why did you have to do that Bryan Singer? Why?

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest - possibly the longest movie title of the year. I wasn't a huge fan of the first one and was basically dragged to this one by she who can't be mentioned in this blog. I liked this one a lot more than the first one, nothing but nonstop swashbuckling pirate action.

Clerks II - If you were a fan of the original you'll love this. If you hated the original you probably shouldn't waste your time or money on this. I loved the original, and laughed my ass off through this entire movie. Randall is one of the greatest characters in movie history, his rant about Lord of the Rings is an instant classic.

No comments: