Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Diet: Day 17 - I want a slice of pizza

I do, I really really do. I'm not going to have one, but I'd really like to. The scale still runs in fear of me, but I did manage to do 50 situps yesterday and sixty today, I'll attempt 75 tomorrow. Stupid Buffalo Days is coming next week and I don't know what to do. I've been so good at sticking to my diet, but the food at the fair isn't exactly healthy. As if to mock me, the fair hasn't featured any good entertainment in 4 or 5 years and Wednesday night they have an excellent pairing of Captain Tractor and Spirit of the West on the grandstand.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make a pita pizza-just take a pita and top it with pepperoni and cheese and bake. It's really good and lots healthier. Should help your craving...

Anonymous said...

I just started walking to work, and it seems to be working. I know most people don't have that luxury, but if you just walk a mile or two (away from your house, so you have to go a mile or two back) it really, really helps.

The only dietary change I've made is trying to only drink water. I drink coffee in the mornings, but other than that, it's water. I've lost about 5 lbs in two weeks.

Only about 30 to go....

Jason Doan said...

Well, I do walk to work every day, have for 4 years. Unfortunately I live 2 blocks from work so it's not exactly an intense workout :P