Thursday, May 17, 2007

A change of scenery...

Allow me to introduce the new home of myself and she who can't be named on this blog.


It features a living room that will look nothing like this when we move in. It will be painted something other than pink and may have the carpet removed to reveal the original hardwood.

The pink will also disappear from the kitchen. Along with the carpet (seriously who carpets a kitchen?)Yep, you guessed it. The the bedrooms are also in need of painting, both of the main floor bedrooms are this colour, but they do retain their original hardwood floors and trim.


Downstairs features a more or less finished area that was a rental unit at one point. It will be the future site of J. Doan's new office/gaming room/brewery. Dig that groovy lino.

Now the next question is what kind of dog should we get?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Congrats J (and she who can't be named on this blog)! Where is it? How many square feet (hard to tell from the pic). Does it have a pool? Can I swim in your pool? When do you get possession? Are you having a house warming party? Can I come?

P.S. This is Holly, for some reason my blogger account no longer works

Jason Doan said...

It's ~750 sq ft, in Broder's Annex. No pool. We take possession on June 15th.

Gwenhwyfar said...

Way to go duder.
So you'll be living closer to me then? I knew this neighbourhood was going to go all to hell. And you're not keeping the pink? What a shame. Who doesn't want to have every damned room pink?
That lino in the basement rules. You seriously have to keep that. Seriously.

Jason Doan said...

Still nowhere near you, 3 blocks away from Holly. Oh and that lino ain't going nowhere.

Gwenhwyfar said...

Holly isn't all that far from me either. I drive past her house all the time... for a reason I'd rather not discuss... that certainly isn't stalking.

Anonymous said...

Okay weird...I am going to make sure that I close my blinds from now on. Have you ever passed by on one of my naked runs to the dryer? I've got a pretty sweet ass eh?

Jason Doan said...

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Gwenhwyfar said...

God I hope that was Holly and not Darren.

Gwenhwyfar said...

I'd rather not see either. But if I had to choose, yes. It's not like I haven't seen it before.