Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Quote of the Day - May 9th, 2007

So I took the time to configure this really cool blockquote hack and figured I should get some use out of it. Thusly I present for your reading enjoyment "Quote of the Day". Everyday I'll bring you a quote from a person, passage from literature, or song lyric. How will I decide what to post? The quote will be from someone born on that particular day.

So without further ado I present the first part of an ongoing series here at Jason's Incredibly Lame Blog.

"There ought to be one fairy for every boy and girl."
"Ought to be? Isn't there?"
"No. You see children know such a lot now, they soon don't believe in fairies, and every time a child says, 'I don't believe in fairies,' there is a fairy somewhere that falls down dead."

- J. M. Barrie, Peter Pan


Be sure to check back tomorrow for our next thrilling installment.

No comments: