Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Another Diet Update

The scale still isn't working for me, but I do feel lighter. I don't seem to creak and moan as much when I get up in the morning and I think I'm feeling healthier. The diet did go out the window for a few hours over the weekend, because we just couldn't not go to the fair. We were much better than we usually are at the fair this year. I had one souvlaki instead of my usual 3, half a bag of mini donuts instead of my usual 3, half an elephant ear instead of 1 of my own, a smoked meat sandwich instead of a greasy fried burger or pizza slice and 1 root beer instead of the usual 3 or 4. All in all not too horrible of a stray from the diet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good lord man...

Anonymous said...

Where the hell do you put all that food? Are your legs hollow?

Jason Doan said...

I love you guys too :P