Friday, August 18, 2006

Ask Jason Anything: Answers

Here we go...

slackermommy writes:
"I'm embarrassed to ask but what does LMOA mean?"
If you meant to type the common internet shorthand "LMAO", it stands for Laughing My Ass Off, if however that wasn't a typo I have no idea...Little Men Offering Acupuncture?

Holly writes:
Jason, where do babies come from?
Let's see, small crying things that generally get on my nerves...France?

Anonymous writes:
What will it take to get you to bring H.O.H vol.2 to work?
It will take me remembering to throw it in my bag before I come to work on Sunday...I'll write myself a note or something.
Also, do fat-bottomed girls really make the rocking world go round?
I would be inclined to answer yes, but Led Zeppelin trumps Queen and Robert Plant tells us that A big legged woman ain't got no soul, so perhaps rock music doesn't hold all of the answers.

1 comment:

Gwenhwyfar said...

During what month of pregnancy does a woman begin to look pregnant?